Who We Are
We gather personal information in different ways. When the users take our service we normally ask for specific information so that we can define their identity to contact them. For personal identification we usually receive:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Personal data of the users are displayed on our website
- Data about how users take service from our website
- Users’ choice (marketing and contact)
- Information while users contact over the phone or by email
- Events photography
We receive non-personal information from users while reaching out to our site. We notice:
- Technical data (IP address, login data, browser, time, zone, devise)
- Operating system
- Internet service provider
Tracking & Web Browser Cookies
The process of using the Information
digiSocial collects customer’s personal information and used it in these ways:
- Developing assistance
The feedback we get from customers helps us to develop our services.
- Understanding customer’s experience
We monitor to understand how our customers receive our service on our website.
- Flourishing our website
Based on the evaluation, we try to progress our services.
- Starting promotion, survey, and other site traits
We share our new thoughts and ideas to know about their interests.
- Recurring Emails
We send emails to get users’ reactions and other queries. Customers who want to connect with us will get our news, services, and more information. Or if they don’t want to get any more information from us they can unsubscribe us.
digiSocial Assure Customer protection
- Share any problems with us
- Children’s online security act
- User has right to check own personal information
- User has right to delete own personal data
- We offer do-not-track requests
- We don’t take any advantage form user’s personal information
- Pull out of user’s assent