You can’t deny the popularity of Facebook for sure. If you are taking advantage of this popularity as an advertiser by running different Facebook ad campaigns, you are golden. The problem occurs when you delete single or multiple Facebook ads by mistake. Are you facing this same problem? Thinking about what to do now?
No worries. Because we will discuss how to recover deleted Facebook Ads in 2023 in Bangladesh here.
How to Recover a Deleted Facebook Ad Campaign?
If you want to recover a Facebook Ad Campaign that you have deleted manually, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. At first, log in to your Facebook account and go to the Facebook Ads Manager.
2. Click on “Filters” at the top left of your screen. Then go to Delivery, and click “Campaign Delivery”.
3. Next, choose the option “Deleted” and click “Apply”.
4. Now, you can see your deleted ads, choose the ad you want to recover.
5. Then you can see your ad details on this dialogue box, click top left and choose “Duplicate”.
6. After that, if you like to show available comments, reactions, and shares on new ads, ensure to choose this option, and hit “Duplicate”. Click Publish.
7. Now, your job is done and you have all the things you need from the ad you deleted!
Now, you must have got your answer to the question- how to recover deleted ads on Facebook?
Sometimes people ask for, they are facing ad rejection issues on Facebook. If you face this problem you can read this article on, Why Facebook ads got rejected? and how to fix it.
Now, you must be clear about how to recover deleted Facebook Ads campaigns or accidentally deleted Facebook campaigns. In case, you have any queries, ask them in the comment section! We are here to help you out with master Facebook marketing in Bangladesh! 🙂
Whether you are a Facebook ads expert or have little knowledge about Facebook ads, you may have Facebook ads account disabled issue. Then read our guide on How to recover permanently disabled Facebook ad account. Hope it will help you as well.
Get to know your business better.
Register for all the in-depth analytics and insights for your Facebook business page. And be ready to leave all your competitors behind in 2023.